I want to give people what I was looking for when I first started training my own dog. A friendly, … [Read more...]
Dog Training in Newcastle and Northumberland
Positively Pets helps train pet dogs in Gosforth and Cramlington. We don't do anything else. And we've been doing it since 1993.
You might want to get your puppy started on the right track, maybe your puppy/dog could come back more quickly in the park, he might pull on the lead. You might want simply to give him a more interesting life.
Reward-based clicker training
We have always used kind methods and adhere to the APDT Code of Conduct. Clicker training, reward-based training, no choke collars.
Puppy Classes and Training Classes
- A session for owner training
- Puppy Kindergarten for 12 weeks and under
- Puppy Class and Puppy School 11 - 18 weeks
- Positively Dogs in small groups for dogs over 18 weeks
- Move-on classes for graduates
- Web Course included
- We strive to look after all dogs and owners properly
Which means that:
- Your pup won't get bored in class and you'll get the most out of your course
- Your kindergarten-aged pup gets a head start in his training and learns to be confident and well behaved at the vet's
- His infant learning is safe, age appropriate, fun and fast. We guarantee no pups start over 18 weeks
- Dogs starting over 18 weeks get lots of individual attention and training tailored to their needs
- We can work with you in Move-on Classes until your dog is as good as he can get
- You can keep up at home, any time of the day or night, with the web course. Videos, staged helpers, projects, audios, Q&A and tip sharing
- We're delighted when people visit before signing up so they are sure our classes are for them and we welcome feedback and questions from students.
- Kind, effective, relevant training
- Maximum and minimum number of dogs in class
- Trained staff
- You and your dog's health and safety are covered by our Health and Safety Policy and full insurance
- [More Details]
- Sufficient staffing
- A quality and regularly reviewed service
- Caring and tailored to individuals
- Equal access to all
- [More Details]